Sound Of Silence

Posted by Posted by xzone

After long years i breathe,
Remembering u everyday in solitude,
Down the corner of the street,leaning
on the lamp-post ....
I waited for u to walk by the lane,
I waited as the dying grass awaits the rain,
as the shore for the tide and the earth for the sun.
Days passed and nights cleared in search of a voice......
That spoke of love in the honey'd middle of night.
She is the bereaved cloud but yet she is my raving beauty......
Honey,a lightening cant be forever,
Let us wait for the wounds to heal...
But at last when i met her....she said,
"Fear not,resist not,true love knows no distractions....
She loved me in that utter simplicity and innocence.....may be that is the way GOD loves............."
Prads

request: please dont copy the work.it has taken me 3 months to write this poem.please the original work and support me by giving your feedbacks and comments thank you

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Prads you are a gem man, its truly beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted on October 13, 2008 at 5:14 AM