A Love I Never Knew

Posted by Posted by xzone

Trying to write this poem
I don't know where to start
It's all too good to be true
But you have stolen my heart
From the first time I saw you

I felt something new
I wanted to meet
To see if you felt it too
Then we were introduced
by one of your friends
And at that moment


I didn't want the night to end
Then you asked me to dance
and took me in your arms
I felt I was safe


From all of life's harms.
You looked in my eyes
and I couldn't resist
To reach up and feel
the sweetness of your kiss
You held me so close


As all the people passed by
But at that moment
The only ones that existed...
Was just you and I.
It is a night to remember
A night never to forget
As I tell all my friends


Of this wonderful man I met.
He has given me hope
And has given me smiles
Even though we're apart
And across the miles.
I love to hear his voice
when i'm here all alone
Waiting for the ring...
It's him on the phone.


Even though we're apart
I miss his embrace,
and the kiss of his lips,
and the touch of his face.
I'll be back in his arms
and he'll be in mine too
For this is the love
That I never knew.

Thank you for showing me that love and happiness do exist....I miss you!!

19 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

    Posted on January 22, 2009 at 10:52 PM

     
  2. Enjoyed viewing your writing. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I hope you are enjoying it. If you like I can add you to my mailing list. Just e-mail me at dsschaeffer@shaw.ca.

    Posted on February 22, 2009 at 3:23 PM

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    Posted on February 26, 2009 at 9:30 AM

     
  4. Anonymous Said,

    hi friend,

    make the posts more visiblr to read it easily, grey font on a black bg, not so cool..

    Posted on April 2, 2009 at 11:13 PM

     
  5. aisha Said,

    Posted on March 7, 2011 at 12:42 AM

     
  6. amit Said,

    I just came across your blog and found it be really helpful in my evaluation

    1981 Chevrolet El Camino AC Compressor

    Posted on June 8, 2011 at 3:12 AM

     
  7. Christina Said,

    hello... keep blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
    ==========
    non voice projects

    Posted on July 8, 2011 at 4:32 AM

     
  8. aisha Said,

    Porsche Cayenne Turbo
    Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!

    Posted on November 24, 2011 at 2:19 AM

     
  9. Anonymous Said,

    Posted on January 27, 2013 at 11:00 PM

     
  10. obat gatal Said,

    minyak ular cobra obat gatal dan luka

    Posted on February 15, 2013 at 6:29 AM

     
  11. thanks
    Gemscool

    Posted on February 19, 2013 at 12:22 AM

     
  12. Unknown Said,

    Posted on March 8, 2013 at 2:27 AM

     
  13. Posted on April 5, 2013 at 3:28 AM

     
  14. Bola KS Said,

    Keren sob Infonya
    Manfaat banget :)

    Posted on April 16, 2013 at 9:15 AM

     
  15. Crushword Said,

    Posted on May 11, 2013 at 9:55 PM

     
  16. Unknown Said,

    Posted on May 17, 2013 at 6:00 PM

     
  17. Very nice post. I merely stumbled upon your journal and wished to mention that I even have extremely enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. finally I’ll be subscribing on your feed and that i am hoping you write once more terribly soon!

    Posted on September 27, 2017 at 10:43 PM

     
  18. Amazing web log and really fascinating stuff you bought here! I positively learned plenty from reading through a number of your earlier posts in addition and set to drop a discuss this one!

    Posted on January 8, 2018 at 8:50 PM

     
  19. This is the precise weblog for anybody UN agency must search out out concerning this subject. You notice such a lot its nearly arduous to argue with you. You completely place a spanking new spin on a topic that is been written concerning for years. Nice stuff, merely nice!

    Posted on March 12, 2018 at 11:25 PM