RAPSCALIAN RAP

Posted by Posted by xzone

What’ve I got? I got my crew,

I got my blow, I got my brew

What’ve I got? I got the street,

The place where I have found my feet.

What’ve I got? I got a role,

I got respect, I got my dole.

What’ve I got? The latest threads

I nicked myself, the height of cred.

What’ve I got? I got the lot,

I got a clue, I found the plot

What’ve I got? I got no school,

No assembly line, no authority tools.

What’ve I got? I got liberty,

I got my space, I got my key.

What’ve I got? I got it made

I’m proud that I have made the grade.

What’ve I got? I got my say,

I got no flack, I got my way.

What’ve I got? An aggressive walk

That clears the pavement where I stalk

What’ve I got? I got my leer,

I got my glare so I got your fear.

What’ve I got? It all looks good

As I peep out from beneath my hood.

What’ve I got? The latest ASBO

Worn like a medal as my stature grows.

What’ve I got? I got your attention,

As I feed and grow with every mention.

What’ve I got? I got the choice

I got the ears to hear the voice.

But will I listen? Will I fuck!

‘Cos I’m happy in this life I’m stuck.

0 comments